Sunday 31 March 2013

Survey

I'm going to attempt to quickly link up with Mrs Reed over at Flying Into First.
The theme for this week is survey or favourites.
Favourite Shop
I love shopping but have a hard time parting with my money. For this reason some of my favourite shops are Primark and H&M. The only thing I hate about H&M is that their sizes are super small!! At Primark you can buy a whole outift with for £20.

Favourite TV Show

This is actually quite hard because I watch a lot of TV. One show I love watching with my man though is New Girl. Zoey Deschanel is so damn cute and quirky!!

I do also religiously watch Hollyoaks, which is a really bad English soap opera, probably aimed at teenagers.



Favourite Sweet Treat
I eat a lot. Like all the time. Sugar being one of my addictions. I am currently obsessed with eating pink wafers. It's very random, as people have told me, because it's like eating sweet cardboard, but I think it's the crunchiness I love. I can also easily polish off a whole bag of Haribos, specifically Maoms. Yum!


Favourite Team

Now I know this was not one of the categories, but I know that I mentioned food in one of my previous posts. I also wanted to 'represent' for my great/small city of Norwich. My favourite football (soccer) team is Norwich City Football Club. A team that has the very intimidating mascot of ... a yellow canary.
I think I'll stop now before I get carried away. Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers!
Becky


5 comments:

  1. I love New Girl too! I will have to check out Primark.
    Kate

    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the New Girl around here too!! It is just so so funny. My husband has now taken to doing the "Nick Exit" whenever he doesn't want to answer something ;) heee heee

    Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that my partner, for ages, pretended he didn't really care about the show. Now I just hear him chuckling every once in a while. He loves Schmidt.

      Delete
  3. Your posts are lovely. I wish I could see the world like you have. I really would love to go to England.

    Crystal Shepherd
    lucytumnus@gmail.com
    The lamppost in 1st grade math

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comments. I have found that teaching here is not very different from the states, just uniforms and adorable accents.

      Delete