Monday 25 March 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky, Noun version

Today I'm linking up with Mrs. Reed over at Flying Into First. I'm loving these get to know you linky parties as I'm discovering lots of new blogs, which equals more inspiration for my teaching practice.

The theme for this week is nouns.
Person
Favourite person would be Daniel. He's been my partner, fiancee, boyfriend, whatever you like to call it for over 5 years. Anyone who can stick with me that long deserves a medal. Now with the impending wedding we're stuck with each other forever :)

Photo courtesey of Ross Harvey
Place
Now I have many a place that I love and would consider my favourite. Love being a lazy so my house could be considered my fave place. I also have a special place in my heart for Santa Barbara and UCSB. I mean who wouldn't have loved going to university here:

 But the place that will forver hold a very special place in my heart is Cape Town, South Africa. One of the most beautiful cities I had ever been to and the place where I met Daniel.

The top of Table Mountain. It took us over 2 hours to get to the top. I had only met Daniel and Pete a few days earlier.
 Thing
This is a random one. I don't think there is something I can't live without. I do love my slow cooker and TV though. The slow cooker has been a godsend since I got it for my birthday in Jan. So nice to come home to a cooked meal.

Animal
I love penguins.

Until next week...

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog on the Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party. I am now following you. I am looking forward to what you post about with being in England!

    Heather Salsman
    Teaching Through Turbulence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love the engagement picture--- it is very unique. Looking forward to reading about your adventures!

    Teaching Texas Teens

    ReplyDelete